Saturday, May 19, 2012

Digital painting...

As I started to run out time towards the end of this final semester I realized that I would have to combine projects so I could get them all done. I decided to create a story for my digital painting class made up of 4 different boards that I would later on animate in After Effects. These are the 4 original boards that make up my story. (I used my little character from book illustration for this project too....ha.)

 This is the intro.

 First scene (monsters are introduced)

 This is the last scene (MEGA monsters come out and attack!!!!!!)

 A small detail of the final scene ( RUN FOR IT!!!!!!!!!)

This is the middle of the story (deep DEEP PROBLEMS)

1 comment:

  1. These are all so Awesome! I can't wait to see it all finished!!!

    ReplyDelete