Saturday, June 5, 2010

Logo Design

Although I do not consider myself to be a graphic designer I feel like I have a good sense for design. This and my love for vector images have led me to explore areas like logo design. This has become a really interesting and fulfilling area for me. Most of these logos were based on sketches I came up with that later on became logos in Illustrator. This top logo was meant to be used for a store that offered organic products.



I created this logo in order to use it as a part of a restaurants visual identity. One of the things I find interesting about logo design is the interaction of text and images. I am usually used to dealing with nothing but images to convey certain information. Text is very interesting and hard to deal with in a successful way.





This logo was for a TV network that focused on pets. I felt that dogs are a very common pet or even the most iconic one we know. For that reason I decided to use the image of a friendly dog as part of the logo. Nonetheless, this channels had also different programs that involved other types of pets.




 Finally this logo was part of a campaign that had as a goal to bring art to less fortunate students. The whole idea behind it was to recycle different materials to buy art supplies for those who couldn't afford them. The name of the campaign was "Recycling Dreams."For this reason the three hands are forming a recycle logo. Each hand holds an art supply such as charcoal and brushes. The hand at the top holds a plastic bottle to emphasize the importance of recycling for the program to function.


I created all of these logos as part of different assignments for different classes. None of them were used in actual jobs, which would have been ideal for me ha ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment