Friday, October 8, 2010

Back to Illustrator


This is the most recent vector illustration I have completed recently . It felt good to finish this one since it was a lot of work. I learned a couple of new things while working on it. However, I didn't get to use the most useful features that Illustrator CS5 has to offer when it comes to drawing in perspective. Hopefully for the next one, I will be able to use what I learned doing this illustration and apply it on a more advanced and challenging project.

2 comments:

  1. Was this for the Illustrator class? It is so beyond anything any of us did in our class-Totally awesome and photorealistic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jonathan!!!! I feel that illustrator has always been my favorite program. I really enjoy working with it.

    ReplyDelete